COVID UPDATE: AMBER MARTIN SHOW SATURDAY 26 JUNE
At this point (2pm Thursday 24 June) we are able to go ahead with the Show with a limited capacity with increased restrictions including:
- If you live or work in the City of Sydney, Waverley, Randwick, Canada Bay, Inner West, Bayside, and Woollahra local government areas (shown on the map of Sydney’s inner-city suburbs), you cannot attend the event and will be offered a full refund. All bookings with Sydney postcode will see a automated refund on their accounts. If you do not live or work in these local government areas, you may at this point attend Amber Martin on Saturday evening
- Masks must be worn unless eating or drinking
- You must be seated when consuming alcohol
- Singing in the audience is not allowed.
- Dancing is not allowed
People who are at higher risk of COVID-19, If you are in one of these groups, follow the guidance for vulnerable people including;
- people aged 70 years and over
- people aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- people with a compromised immune system
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples 50 years and older with one or more chronic medical conditions.
We are also offering everyone who is not comfortable attending AMBER MARTIN SHOW SATURDAY 26 JUNE a full refund. You must confirm 24 hrs prior to the event.
WHERE TO FROM HERE:
- If you are from the Sydney region and made a booking (with a Sydney Postcode) you will be automatically refunded and not able to gain entry.
- If you are from anywhere else we will see you at the show 6:30pm Saturday 26 June unless you are not comfortable with attending in which case you will need to fill out the form below upto 24 hrs prior to the event.
If attending you are confirming you will wear a mask and be seated to consume Alcohol.
You are also confirming you do not live or work in the City of Sydney, Waverley, Randwick, Canada Bay, Inner West, Bayside, and Woollahra local government areas.