1. Promote participation and active engagement of diverse Arts & Culture based activities which strengthen the cultural fabric of our Central Coast community, activating acceptance through inclusion, innovative & dynamic creative happenings as we present diverse, local and visiting artists to local & visiting audiences through various artistic endeavours;
2. Be a not-for profit, charitable organisation that does not operate for the profit, personal gain or other benefit of people such as the charity’s members, employees, responsible persons or their friends or relatives.
3. Target diversity as the norm, increasing exposure to a greater range of artist and audience voices and perspective including First Nations, culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD), genders, abilities, classes, ages & LGBTQIA+;
4. Provide pathways & lead social change through creating & delivering diverse & inclusive arts culture.
5. Provide culturally appropriate community consultation. The views of the community who are participating are integral to the decision making process and the objectives relate directly to the needs and desires of participants;
6. Create a community of Audience & Artist; Attract new as well as returning audiences & Artists across all demographics;
7. Deliver positive impact across urban vitality, civic pride, social cohesion, community engagement & development of local creative ecology.